Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Talofa Bloggers!

Wow I can't believe I haven't blogged for almost a month... Man this year is flying by so fast. Anyways, So I've been pretty busy the past couple of weeks that I think it has finally slowed down a bit for me to blog.

Well we had our Family Reunion July 22nd-26th and it was a blast. It was so good to have ALMOST everyone here. I hope our next reunion everyone will be in attendance. We had so much fun hangin' out with the old folks and tryin' to keep up with the young ones too. We played games at the park, had a temple day, went swimming, took lots of pictures (special thanks to Leti!) and etc. Now I know these are types of activities that we can do on our own but this week these activities were super special because we were enjoyin' it with our family from our of town. I love my family and like I've mentioned time and time again... I'm so grateful for them and to be part of a great legacy!



Then after our reunion was finished we had a post-family reunion... For those that didn't go home... LOL! It was good to have them stay longer... I know some didn't want to leave and we loved having them here. We MISS you guys!

After all the fun with the reunion my husband broke his toe. So we were in and out of the ER for a whole week... How FUN.... NOT! LOL. He was a lil too anxious to play volleyball and collided with my cousins foot and his toes bent back... (eww gross... I know... LOL). But he's better and isn't letting the injury spoil his time off or fun!

And finally, we went to Southern California for vacation. It was so much fun we took the trip with my sister in-laws church (AOG)... I don't even know where to start cause I'm still tryin to wind down from the vacation. But we stayed in a really nice hotel, and had activities planned through out the whole time we were there. So we spent a day a Majic Mountain (6 Flags) and my baby Jerzy had a blast... I don't think she was ready to leave.



The following day was a free day so we went to visit my husbands great grand parents and hit up the alley afterwards. Then I took my inlaws to my favorite burger spot in Cali which is "Louis" (mmmm...) they have the best Chili Cheese Fries ever, then did some more shopping at the Compton Fashion Center (Swapmeet... LOL), went back to the hotel and went swimming and relaxed the rest of the evening... FUN!



Then on Saturday I was suppose to go to Universal Studios... But I wasn't really feelin' it so my husband went and I decided to go hang out with my family and we spent the whole day shopping, eating and chillin' at Victoria Park for flag day. It wasn't much but just being with the family was fun for me!

So now we're back home and my husband is off another week cause of his toe... and we are just trying to unpack and get back to reality. It's been fun but now it's time to get back to the real world!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tuineis! Ya'll sound like ya'll had a blast in Cali. Good stuff. Hope Va'a's toe gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..it all sounds so fun!!! love the pics:)

    ReplyDelete