OMGosh, where in the world have I been? Ok so I guess blogging is slowly dying for me... but I'll try my best to update this as much as possible. So anyways, I'm going to bust a 10 Things list as to what I've been up to lately.
1. Just got back from Cali, was there for my Aunty Misiona's funeral.
2. Busy with meetings and planning a Va'aulu Family Reunion (can't wait for this to be over with... LOL)
3. Shopping for some Laker gear... LOL! (Woo Hoo)
4. Spendin' tons of times with Jerzy.
6. Baking alot... Banana Cream Pie and BTS Cake... And yes it's so yummy!
7. Graduations, Seminary Graduations
8. Helping my cousin move in
9. Father's Day, Dads B-day
10. And more Laundry... UGH. I wish clean clothes would just appear in my closet... LOL... OK I think I'll keep wishing on that one.
Gosh this month seems to have passed by me so fast... I'll have to post some pictures soon. But I lalalala love my family. I'm missin' my family in Cali. Wishin' that August was here already so I can take my trip back to Cali again... with my Hubby this time... LOL!