Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Moon



OK so last night I was watching videos on youtube and I saw the official trailer for "New Moon". I know I'm so late. But OMGosh from the looks of it I can tell it's gonna be a good one. I'm so excited for 11/20/09 that is when it will come out. Not only was I excited but so is my Hubby... LOL... He's so funny... He's excited cause there's more action and the transforming of Jacob. I think we watched the trailer like 10 times last night. LOL. I know right... Who does that? But then I figure if you're a twilight fan you probably watch it at least 1-2 times a day, have it bookmarked, etc...



Oh and I can't forget about our Wolves... they'll definitely be a sight to look at. Honestly, I'm so glad it's a new director just in the trailor it had so much detail from the book that I wish Twilight had. But I know we can't have it all... LOL!

So all you Twilight fans keep November 20th marked on your calendar. I can't wait! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment