Friday, May 8, 2009

ABC's of Me

OK here's what my sister emailed me... I really hate filling these things out but here we go... LOL.

A - Age: 27

B - Bed size: King Size

C - Chore you hate: Everything... But the worst is Bathroom

D - Dad's Name: Peni Samoa Benjamin

E - Essential start your day item: Cell Phone

F - Favorite actor(s): none really

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'11

I - Instruments you play(ed): none really but I try to play the piano

J - Job title: F/T Wifey, P/T Babysitter

K - Kid(s): 1 Bratty but Cute niecy... Jerzy

L - Living arrangements: Just recently moved in with the parents and brothers oh and my husband.

M - Mom's name: Fetuanai Vaaulu Benjamin

N- Nicknames: Honey, Aunty, Reese

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: hmmm let's see when my lil sis was in, my niece was in, my mom, grandmother... yeap that's me... always there to stay the night with whoever is in the hospital... LOL.

P - Pet Peeves: umm... I have tons... I'll just name one which is bad drivers.

Q - Quotes you like: "Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Always"

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 6 sisters 2 brothers

T - Time you wake up: I try for 7am but 9am is more like it.

U - Underwear: Sacred

V - Vegetable you dislike: Celery

W - Ways you run late: Overslept, waiting for people

X - X-rays you've had: Teeth and head

Y – Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy..

Z - Zodiac: Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment