Monday, March 2, 2009

Va'aulu Girls Night Out

When you look at your life, the greatest happiness are family happiness.
~Joyce Brothers





This past weekend we had our first "Va'aulu Girls Night Out". It was so much fun we played Family Feud, Mad Gab and Question Conversation it was team UH HUH against team UH UH. We had fun prizes and tons of food. Also, it was the best workout in a long time mainly targeting the ab area. We laughed and laughed but of course all the pounds we lost from laughing we gained it ALL right back when it was time to eat. The purpose of this outing was to spend time with our cousins from Samoa. We had 3 generations there... Who would of thought that hanging out with the older and younger "GENERATORS" would be so much fun. I can't wait for our next gathering cause believe it or not this is only half of the Va'aulu girls. And I know with all the other girls there it will be twice the fun, twice the laughter, twice the workout and twice the food... although I think we can manage without the extra food. LOL! "Tanks" for the memories.




I'm truly grateful for the family that I have. They have all played the artist that help mold me into the person I am today. My family is one of nature's masterpiece. I could not have asked for a better group of ladies. I LOVE you ALL!


Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.
~Gail Lumet Buckley

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...tear tear!! I like this post. Nice one sis. You blog camper!!! LOL. Geez, I better hurry and lost some weight..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun!!! Good seeing familys happy and all! Luv it:)

    ReplyDelete