Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10 Things

I haven't blogged in a while and not really in the mood to do so now... but I feel like I need to update my blog just a lil bit... So here is a list of 10 things that I have done in the past of weeks... there's actually more than 10 things but here are the ones that stick out in my head:

1. Dance practice with the kids for the wedding
2. Hanging out with my sisters
3. Alex and Kalee's Wedding
4. Getting Jerzy's party stuff out the way
5. Last minute shopping for the birthday party
6. Learning to bake chocolate chip cookies from scratch... mmmm... so yummy
7. Using 1 baking sheet and 1 cupcake pan to make sweets for the party... total for cookies 100 plus, total for cupcake 70 plus, start time 11pm end time 6am... LOL... Never again... But I'm glad everyone enjoyed them a lot... LOL
8. Decorated and had Jerzy's 2nd birthday party... it was a carnival theme and so much fun... Sorry about the weather... I had no control over that... LOL
9. Laundry... UGH
10. and finally trying to rest up to start packin' and makin' the move back down to West Ville.

I love my family and I'm so grateful for all that they have done to make Jerzy's party a success and a lot of fun. Also wish Alex and Kalee the best with their new life together. Can't wait for our trip to Cali in August. YAY.

2 comments:

  1. Whats in Cali in August? Wanna take my kids with ya? Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...I am lazy to blog now and April was a pretty significant month for me. Sad huh?

    ReplyDelete